Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Ok...so, these are obviously not from today, but they are from the same day we went and met Thomas(just in case you thought this was the only shirt he has)! :) After we did the Thomas thing, we went to a park because it was such a beautiful day! These are some pictures from the end of that day! I do hope you all have wonderful Thanksgivings! Our day will be, instead of a Merry Little Christmas...a Happy Little Thanksgiving!! All of our families are spread out this year from Colorado, Texas, and Ohio!! Also, Josh and I are flying to Colorado tomorrow for 5 days, so I probably won't have any posts for a little bit! Eric isn't coming because he is in the middle of an inpatient rotation(on call every 4th night)...that's actually one of the main reasons we are leaving!! It's no fun during these rotations... :) That being said...we are super excited for yummy food today and are very thankful for all the blessings in our lives!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!
A video of Josh swinging and dad teasing him...

No comments:

Post a Comment