Sunday, December 7, 2008

Having fun inside...

Now that winter is officially here and going to the park every day can't happen, having an EXTREMELY active 2 year old little boy has already proven to be exhausting, but quite entertaining!!! It's fun for me because I like to challenge myself in coming up with activities for us to do at home! We have taken up painting, or I should say, water colors...and I did not realize that it would be serious business for Josh!! I mean, look at his expressions!! He is concentrating very hard! :) Another fun toy is his new trampoline!! His occupational therapist gave us a suggestion list for Christmas for Josh and this was on it! Fortunately for us, his Nana and Papa were right on it and we've been playing with it the last couple of weeks. He thought it was so much fun and climbed right up on it. The video is his first time jumping on it! I need to get a new video because now he jumps SO HIGH holding on to the bar and he'll also jump now without holding on! Like I said, he keeps me entertained!!

4 comments:

  1. I believe winter officially begins Dec 22. Ha!

    Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...you really are the funny one!! :) and, the 22nd...that's a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you would get it.

    Papa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the trampoline! Tell Josh his grandpa has one too!

    ReplyDelete