We spent our Christmas out in Estes Park, Colorado. My parents moved up there almost 2 years ago...I think it's been that long. Anyways, it was a great week to relax and let Josh play and play and play and play, etc.... We did leave Illinois with Josh having a cold, which he then shared to all of us....except my dad. I don't know how he avoided it, but he did! :) It wasn't that big of a deal because it just made us take it easy even more!!
We did go down to the Star Center one morning. That is the center for sensory processing disorder therapy that is in south Denver. It was awesome to go to...I'll have more on our visit there later, but let's just say I wanted to buy a house in south denver, move there, have Josh go there, and also work there!! :) However...that is obviously out of the question....so, instead...we then met up with Thomas and Kristen Milburn and Lindsay Boyle with her adorable little 5 month old girl, McKenna...(John had to work) and we had a delicious lunch at California Pizza Kitchen. It was a great day...one of those days that you wish repeated itself over and over!!!
Moving on to the rest of the week....Christmas was an Elmo Christmas this year for Josh. Kinda funny since we weren't really thinking it would be. The last couple of weeks he has taken a liking to Elmo on Sesame Street....so, Santa brought him a Tickle Me Elmo...oh my gosh...if we had known it would bring him SO MUCH JOY we would have gotten one months ago!!! The first video is of pictures from Christmas and then the second one is Josh dancing with Elmo. There are alot more videos of him dancing, but this is the one I have up for now.
Oh, and the title is Merry, Merry because we kept trying to get Josh to say Merry Christmas, but all he would say is Merry Merry!!! :)
We had a great time didn't we?!?
ReplyDeleteyea baby!
mom, you are too funny!
ReplyDeletelaura, you will have to post another video of him saying that at the end!
That is hilarious! I love it, wish I could have seen him in person dancing!
ReplyDeleteJosh looks so happy!
ReplyDelete