Monday, April 20, 2009

Sam's First Visitors at Home...

So it's been a couple of weeks....trust me, it's not like I've just been sitting on the couch....ok, well, maybe sorta!! :-) Samantha's first 3 weeks have, of course, gone by WAY TOO FAST!! However, we have savored every minute...atleast tried to...even the waking up at night feedings! I will use several posts to go over all that has happened...this is the first week... some of these pictures I took with my phone, so if the quality isn't very good, that's why. Anyways, my sister Sarah sent me a little beanie that her oldest wore when he was born....I put it on Sam and she obviously didn't mind it! Then, her first visitors the first weekend she was home were her Grandma and Grandpa....I'm not sure she understood what was going on(ha!), but Josh and Gidget were definitely excited!!
I saw this at Target and had to buy it for her to wear for her Grandma...it says Grandma's little doll...
Eric's aunt Kim lives in Florida and had recently run a marathon in Orlando(I'm assuming?)...anyways, she gave Josh the mickey mouse ears and he really likes them! He had to watch his mickey mouse videos while he was wearing his 'new hat!'
Fun times with Grandma and Grandpa!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures, Sami is precious and looks so happy. You are right about the green, she looks great in it! Hope all are continuing to do well and you are feeling stronger every day!

    ReplyDelete