Sunday, April 26, 2009
HULLABALOO...
Not only has Sam received more clothes than I know what to do with(seriously, she has a closet full, although I don't know what she'll do when she's between 6 and 12 months old yet)!!...Josh has also made out like a rock star!!! When Samantha receives a gift, so does Josh!!
These are some pictures and video my mom took of Josh playing the game Hullabaloo!! It was given to him by his occupational therapists, Karen and Trish, as a congratulations you're a big brother now!!! They know him VERY well, sometimes I question whether or not they know him better than I do!! HA :-) Anyways, he absolutley loves it and most importantly there is music and dancing!! I'll try to get some more video of him doing 'his dance!'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wanna play and do the funky monkey dance..... :)
ReplyDelete