Nana and Sam...
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Nana and Papa...
My mom was here for 2 weeks, which were Sam's 2nd and 3rd week home. It went by extremely quick and she was, of course, the BIGGEST help. It's amazing how she can cook, clean, do laundry, play with Josh, hold Sam, and everything in between.... and yet, it's not obtrusive at all!!! I don't know how she does it really!! :) Needless to say, we had a fantastic time and then, finally, Papa was able to come too!! They were both here for about 4 days and, those too, went by WAY to quickly...why does time do that!?!?! Anyways....here are some fun pictures of when they were here!
Probably the sweetest thing that happened all month long was right after they left. It was Saturday morning and they came over from the hotel to eat breakfast and say byes....Well, of course I'm already hormonal, on little sleep, sad to see my parents go, and a little scared to be left in "co-charge" with Eric...so, I was on the verge of tears the whole morning. Fortunately, my mom knows when to just go and 'rip the bandaid off' instead of hanging around and draggin it out...we all said our goodbyes...I cried, Gidget cried(no, not really, but maybe)...they got in their car and drove away...Josh was watching out the front window, waving and saying byebye.....Eric and I sat down on our couch, Sam was sitting in her papasan chair at our feet, and then Josh walked over to Sam...oh, and remember that he hadn't paid her much attention at all up to this point...so he walked up to her and gave her a hug, then walked over to me and gave me a hug, and then gave Eric a hug. I mean, SERIOUSLY, it was so SWEET, how he knew I was upset from my tears...and then he climbed up on the couch to sit in between Eric and I and put his one of his hands on each of our legs and smiled!! :-) Then...the tears started coming again...but, they were of course, happy ones!! :)
Playing ChooChoo..
Papa and Sam..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you ask me, Nana looks a little tired :) But she enjoyed it all!!!!
ReplyDeletelaura, where is your pink shirt??? (nana and sam are wearing pink!) :)
ReplyDelete