Sunday, March 1, 2009

Dr. Prom...

Every year around Valentine's Day, the hospital where Eric works, St. Elizabeth's, throws their annual ball. All of the medical staff associated with the hospital and their significant others are invited to enjoy an evening of cocktails, food, and dancing! We were not able to go last year and with the baby coming soon, I jumped at the chance to have an evening out with just Eric and I as well as having a great time with our awesome friends from the residency!! We really do feel so lucky that the other residents Eric works with(and their families) have become such good friends and are people we want to hang out with outside of his work too!! :) Anyways, this event has been given a nickname by the residents as Dr. Prom! Pretty much, that's what it is...it was a sit down dinner which was fine, but what made it great was after everyone had their dinner they opened up the back two walls of the room(it was rather dramatic) HA....anyways, it was this DELICIOUS dessert buffet. I mean, anything you could think of that you would like..especially if it was chocolate related, they had it! It was a fun time and for some reason I thought I got more pictures with everyone, but, nope I didn't. Just me and Eric and then the last one is me and Holly McCleary. She is currently 39weeks pregnant and is a wife of one of the attendings, that actually was a 3rd year resident here last year. She and her husband are great people and they also have a 2 year old son.

2 comments:

  1. You look soo cute! You are still soo tiny!!!! Love the dress too and your short hair! Can't wait to see pics of the precious new baby Pittman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how cute you are! I love the preggy Laura!

    ReplyDelete