Thursday, February 12, 2009
Our first 'spring' rain???...
OK...so, this post began as something simple. The other night while Josh and Eric were putting the crib together, it started to rain pretty hard. I opened a window upstairs to let in some fresh air and the smell of rain(one of my favorite things). Anyways, Josh and Gidget LOVED the window being open and the rain started to blow in our house. Eric took some pictures of us watching the rain, feeling the wind on our faces and talking all about it....these pictures are really fun, but they lead me astray tonight...
I started thinking about Josh and Gidget which in turn led me to go through all the pictures we had of them since Josh was born. Needless to say, I put together a little video of pictures of them together!! That is what led a 5 minute post into a 30 minute post...oh well....I LOVED doing it!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ok, that is adorable - Josh has grown so much since you've been in Belleville!
ReplyDeleteok, that is adorable - Josh has grown so much since you've been in Belleville!
ReplyDeleteAdorable, simply adorable. Man or boy's best friend indeed!!!!
ReplyDeleteoh how cute..love your captions with the pictures!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the recent posts. Hope you didn't have the rain and gusty winds we did this week! Josh and Gidget are such a team!
ReplyDelete