Monday, March 9, 2009

A Visit from Uncle Bryan...

Ok..so, it's been awhile...but, I think that means I have alot of posts to do, so hopefully I'll get alot done before the baby comes!! :) (wishful thinking)

Anyways, several weeks ago, Eric's brother Bryan flew out for a long weekend. It was awesome having him here and just being able to hang out with him. Josh, of course, was instantly taken...and in some of these pictures I believe they look related! HA ;)

We had a great time. We went back to the Magic House which is always a blast. We hadn't been there since their expansion opened and I can't wait to go through it all!! That weekend was also a Baby 'Sprinkle' thrown for our baby #2!! (sprinkle because I didn't want or need a full blown 'shower') :) It was more of an excuse for Becca to throw a party, have yummy food, hang out with all our friends, and get stocked up on diapers and wipes!! (these pictures will be another post entirely)!

However, it was obviously no boys allowed...so, Bryan, Eric, and Josh had their own fun day. They went down to Forest Park and the science center, had lunch at PF Chang's and then they had to take Bryan to the airport. It was a great, relaxing weekend and so fun to spend some quality time with 'Uncle Bryan!'

I didn't get many pictures...the 3 of them, well, mainly the youngest of them is not so into pictures any more...hmmmmm....I wonder why?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment