First Day of School! Here's Josh's first day of school....
You know what I realized?!?! I went back through my old posts and never posted their pictures of their first day from last year...so, maybe I did and I just couldn't find them...but, nevertheless, here they are last year....I wasn't too concerned in getting the best picture...I just wanted to document it :) 

Alright....now back to present day:
Josh was enjoying the pictures all by himself...
This is why Sam is crying...her feelings are hurt(again) because Josh didn't want her in the picture with him...
then...he found a prop.. :-)
He really did this all on his own...
And now here is Sam's first day...last year they both had their first day on the same day...this year it was on different days...
She's grown, huh?!?! and, Josh didn't mind being in HER picture!! HA!
sorry about all the shadows on the faces...but, you get the idea....
the end.
























love them :) and yes Sam has grown! and Josh has matured into a young boy :):) love his prop :)
ReplyDeletelove the comparisons....love the salute!
ReplyDelete