Monday, July 6, 2009

Joshua's 3rd Birthday....

I'm pretty sure there will end up being about 5 posts just for his birthday...and this is because for MY birthday, Eric surprised me with an AWESOME camera. I was a little in disbelief when I opened it, but am SO excited to really start photography again! It's a Canon Rebel T1i if you are at all curious! :-) It's going to be great for what I want to do as a mom/wife or officially as... CEO of Domestic Affairs for the Pittman Family Co., llc!! ;) Anyways, we are having a little get together for him this Saturday and one of the presents(yes, one of them...eric did some shopping that I was unaware of and still don't know EXACTLY when he had the time, but..that's another story....) ok..his main present from us was a new outdoor/indoor play house...he loves it and Eric put it together last Friday. So, these are the first pictures I took and they are of the birthday boy(who is wearing his official summer uniform)!!

2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! And well worth the wait for pictures of Joshua. I do believe he likes his playhouse. Eric looks like he is enjoying it as well :)

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Your pictures are always so precious!!

    ReplyDelete