Sunday, June 14, 2009

No She Didn't?!?!?!

Yes, actually, I DID!!!!! (if you don't know what I'm talking about, but if you know me you probably do....I put something 'girly' on her head) This is a rarity...however, I had to see Eric's expression when I surprised him and brought her down wearing it!!! He had the biggest smile on his face and was shaking his head...Josh, however, started laughing REALLY hard and pointing at Sam while saying, "that on Sam's head, that on Sam's head!" It was the best reaction!! :-)
She, obviously, was all about it.....which, I'm not gonna lie...scares me a little!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. That was my reaction as well...did she really do that?!?!? Either that or Sam is ready to play some basketball :) But, I do believe she likes being girly. Sorry Laura....And she is ADORABLE..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that is what I said too!!! She is so CUTE!!!! And she looks adorable in the headband! I am very proud of you laura! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh SOOO cute. I can already tell you will have to keep the boys away from her! I love the headband with the calvin klien shirt, so cute and girly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Made my day in Barcelona!!! Had to share with my traveling friends, they all loved the pictures. What a happy little girl!!

    ReplyDelete