Friday, June 19, 2009

Brother and Sister!!!

Oh....if I could just scoop them up and hug them forever I would!!! These are the moments I remember when, let's say, Josh is running away from me(naked) upstairs because he doesn't want to put his pjs on, his sister is crying on the floor and I'm scared he's gonna step on her, Eric is on call(which I'm reminded of frequently because when Josh starts crying he says,"I need "daddy!"...and yes, I'm thinking, "same here buddy!'), Gidget is hiding under the covers on our bed, and we've all been going strong for the last 12 hours since Josh doesn't nap!!! :-) Ok, really, I'm not complaining....we are blessed beyond belief and I GET to stay home with them...which is what I truly want and Eric is now officially a third year resident...our last year of residency....oh how time flies!!! Which leads me to the beginning of this post...if I could just hug them and have them stay like this forever..............

4 comments:

  1. They are adorable! And Sam is in PINK! Impressive!!!! Looking forward to July :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of Sarah... I want to come play too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooo cute!! This phase goes by too fast, savor it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:15 PM

    So cute! I want another one. Shh. Don't tell anyone.

    - J. Terry

    ReplyDelete