Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A day at the garden....

A couple of weeks ago, we went into St. Louis to walk around the Botanical Garden. We had been told by our friends, the Terrys, that they had a children's center outside that Josh would love! And well, they were 100% right!! Unfortunately, they weren't able to go with us that morning, but it was still an awesome time. I had not seen anything like it before(the childrens part). We actually didn't get a chance to walk around the 'real' garden part because we stayed an 1 1/2 hour at the childrens center. So, we'll have to go back...which we definitely will. I'm not sure I can find the right words to even describe what they had...but, I do remember everything from a waterfall, a 'boat' on the river, rope walking, a 'secret' garden, etc...If you click on the words above that are underlined, you can see for yourself on their websites! Anyways, here are some pictures: The first 5 are in the secret garden part
This was the 'boat'..oh, they also had a creek with toy boats on it, so you could put them in the water and watch them float down...
Josh LOVED this 'tree' slide...
random pictures I took while I was sitting(taking a break)
Josh thought this rope walking was so fun..
Some drums in the secret garden...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:17 PM

    I am ready to go play anytime.....

    ReplyDelete