Friday, January 25, 2008

A trial class at The Little Gym...

Eric and I had signed Josh up for a trial class at The Little Gym. He loves to climb and waller around so we wanted to try it out for him. It just so happened that the trial class for him was also when my parents were here. So, Eric and I both went with him and my mom took some video...it's pretty funny to us but if you haven't spent alot of time with Josh recently, there are a couple of things you should know before you watch these videos.

One is that he runs. He doesn't really 'walk' around the house...he runs. If you ever saw him crawl you know he moves fast...ever since he's been walking, it's turned into running! The first video is an example of that! Also, notice the other kids 'climbing' and using the apparatuses...not Josh, he saw a big open space and wanted to run!!! I believe Eric and I had atleast 3 different people come up to us and say with a bewildered/questionable look on their face...how old is he?he really is fast?wow, he sure likes to run! That's the other thing...Josh is a little guy and so seeing him move so fast doesn't look quite right. (push the play button twice)

He did eventually get on some of the stuff...

The next thing you need to know is that he loves rolling things....anything really. So, obviously he loves balls and stuff like that. Josh also likes 'helping' out around the house...every time he thinks he does something good, he claps!! :) But sometimes...his rolling and helping, aren't needed!!!

Again, watch for the rolling and helping....this time he influences some other little girl too...it was controlled chaos...sorta...

Finally, it was Josh's turn....I think he would have been perfectly happy pushing them around and not the other way around...wasn't too sure of the forward roll, but it still got a clap!

Overall, the experience was a positive one. We decided not to join...we go to the YMCA now instead, but I think Josh left a mark on the class. HA! He'll be remembered as 'the little runner who did his own thing!' And really, that's just fine with me!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:45 PM

    That is sooo cute. Funny videos..and he is a runner, he was so quick it was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:42 PM

    I wanna come play again....

    ReplyDelete