![]() |
| Nana and Papa Jan '08 |
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Beginning of the year fun...
2008 started off with a visit from Nana and Papa!! Josh was so excited to see them(ok, maybe I'm projecting a little bit of me onto Josh..but, whatever)...We had a great 4 days! It was cold outside, sunny, but too cold to do anything outside...so, we stayed around Belleville and pretty much just hung out around the house. We did venture to Circuit City and got my new camera!! Very fun and I love new toys!!! :) The last day we went to our favorite breakfast place...The Pie Pantry. That's our place, 'where everybody knows your name!' :) Then we ventured into St. Louis and visited the most unique, eclectic museum I've ever been into(if you can really call it a museum) it's name is The City Museum, but, it's just bizarre...very fun though for all ages!! This first picture is Josh with Nana and Papa, the second is of the outside of the City Museum...yes, that is a bus on the roof, fire truck coming out of the building, and an airplane resting on a pillar. There are also tunnels or chutes that you crawl through...ok, I'm can't explain it, but we went there and Josh ran around...he loved it too!! Oh, I think Eric's favorite part was there is a fire pit where you can roast marshmellows...so, it also smelled really good! The third picture is after we had some snacks.
Some more random pictures taken with my new camera...I was figuring it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

ok, so he is such a little boy now! and he looks more like you in these pictures than eric :)
ReplyDelete