Well...it's been since Christmas? That's just crazy! We are already almost in March? Wowzers!
Well, here we are this past week...
We had a birthday party where they each adorned lovely accessories....
on President's Day, we got to hang out with Nana and Papa.
Josh showed off his reading skills...(proud mom!)
Then, last Wednesday, it snowed. Not only did it snow, but at one point it was coming down 2+inches an hour. So, basically, a whiteout with wind. Oh, and, yes, I was out in it around 8:00pm. It was the WORST driving experience I've had yet. I was by myself coming home from a "Women's Gathering" with Stasi Eldridge and well, I won't go into all the details of the 45 minute commute home. Let's just say I was envisioning my car and I on the news the morning after being one of "those cars" stranded with snow blown over it...while, people at home ask.."why were you out there driving in it in the first place?" I made it home. safely.
Oh, and with all the snow(this was actually 2 weeks ago) so, it's out of order...anyways, what I was saying is that when you look at our foothills you can really see where the Waldo Canyon Fire was. The ones to the left are really white and the ones on the right are not. It's been fascinating to watch really, because there are no trees/bushes/etc to catch the snow...alright...just my observation from driving around...
this was the morning after last Wednesday..we ended up with 6-7 inches.
Oh, yes! We are in the middle of watching caterpillars change to butterflies! They are now all in their chrisalids and have been moved to their permanent home inside Josh's net/tent thing!
with all this snow brings lots of days inside. Yes, a picture speaks louder than a 1000 words, right??
oh look, now it's Sunday and it's snowing again! This time we are in a blizzard warning later in the day!!
More, "Josh's School"...I believe, Samantha is a model student...
Where do you go when you need to get energy out?? House of Bounce of course! Josh is the middle one right there with a blue shirt...
Sam is in there somewhere..
there she is!
they have become quite the experts on creating their own schools, parties, and concerts. This one, however, they combined all three. Josh is swinging, they are listening to music, the "animals" are at school, and Sam is dancing! :-)
oh look...more snow...this was coming back from church...not good...we are on I-25...and, don't worry, the reason we are out in this is because it was my Sunday to serve in Children's and there was one service they did not cancel! ;-)
Again, it's just Sam....being.....Sam.
yes, they finally did go out in it all....Here, again, is Samantha in all her glory...
and, a little sass for a 3 year old
Josh didn't want his picture taken...but, he's doing a wonderful job clearing the front walkway!
I'll end with two videos...I'm hoping they will work....
Hopefully, it won't be Memorial Weekend before I post again!!
just kidding...it won't be...























So cute, love that they play so well together. I thought our snow was bad, hope your snow days are over!
ReplyDeleteoh hi!! you're back!
ReplyDelete