Hi! A while ago the EFMP(Exceptional Family Member Program)...(I'll let you decide who is the exceptional family member!ha)...anyways, this program at USAFA held an event at the stables. It was awesome and had a great turnout....
he shared his hat with Josh...as soon as it was on his head he hollered..."Yaaaaahooooooo!"
Sam only lasted one time around on the big horse...so, she opted for the mini one....
I don't know...it's just Josh and Sam being Josh and Sam....I saw them sitting on this hay and started taking pictures...
We will definitely be back come warmer temperatures again! :-)













So precious, tell Sam I would go for the mini too! Josh looks more comfortable this time. Maybe we'll have a warm streak over Christmas!
ReplyDeleteWhere are these stables??? katin would love to ride a pony :) (Is it even open to the public??) Miss you! Can't wait to see you soon!!!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! where are these stables? Open to public? Katin would love to ride a pony. Miss you! Can't wait to see you!!
ReplyDeleteHey Kristen! They are the stables at USAFA....and I'm sure we could figure something out in the spring for that to happen! :) Have you heard of the Colorado Therapeutic Riding Center? It's off of Highway 52 between 287 and E County Line Rd...I don't know what exactly they have, but it could be worth a shot there too!! :)
ReplyDelete