Thursday, September 20, 2012

All About Sam....

I know...it's been a month....and, the last couple of posts you only saw Sam briefly(remember the hippy child?!?!) :)
Well....I have 100s of pictures I could put up about Samantha. She is 3.5yrs old and I wonder how she has such a big personality and so full of life for such a little, young thing!!
So...let me show you what she has been up to lately...
One morning I woke up...literally, opened my eyes, and this was the first thing I saw...
then, one night, she was not going to bed....and, she pretended to be asleep on Rody(the blue horse)...
She is a girl, you know...she likes shoes....all kinds...
She also REALLY likes her brother...
This summer, Sam has taken up "gardening" with me....
although for her she just calls it digging a hole...
She can strike a pose better than anyone I know...







Samantha started gymnastics last month too...to say that she was excited is a slight understatement and I'll have a post with videos all about her class!
 
 A couple of times now when Josh is at school(I drop him off at noon)...Sam and I will go have a girl's lunch and then go shopping! It is NEVER quiet and ALWAYS entertaining!
 She instructed me to take her picture while she was making her different faces....
 On this particular day, we went shoe shopping(I needed some new ones!) :)
And, well, these were the first ones that Sam picked up and told me to buy...
 Don't worry...they did not make it home with us..
 If she is not going 100mph, then she is crashed out....like here...this is a common sight too....

I do have another post coming as well...which is all about her preschool!!! 
and, so, I'll leave you with this image....just imagine 13 years from now....

4 comments:

  1. In 13 years she will be driving uncle Chris around!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:25 AM

    How nice of Josh to let his sister drive! Love the pink shoes, don't know why you didn't buy them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great title for your blog post...because you know, it really is all about Sam. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was seriusly laughing out loud at all those faces. So darn cute! Can't wait to see her.

    ReplyDelete