Thursday, May 17, 2012

Last day of "school"...

Today was Samantha's last day of school...well, it's really just a mom's morning out every Thursday, but we all call it school!!! Anyways, they had a pizza party today...which, yes, that meant I made her a pepperoni pizza at 8am this morning so she'd have pizza like everyone else at lunch time. My kitchen had never smelled so good so early!! :) I told Sam she needed to get dressed. She goes and picks out clothes from her closet. It was so cute that I had to let her wear what she chose. On top of that, she tolerated a ponytail! Seriously....look at this girl...






Now...wish us both luck...as the summer has begun....

2 comments:

  1. Oh I can't take it!!! she is just SO darling and cute!
    Did she have the ponytail in after school? :) thank you for posting these :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:11 PM

    Sam looks like a young lady! How much she has matured in 2 months!!

    ReplyDelete