We had a wonderful Christmas weekend! On Christmas Eve we went to a church service where the kids experienced their first candlelight Silent Night. They each held their own candle(with our help of course), but they did great! Since Eric was in Osan last year...this was our first Christmas together in 2 years! Sam was only 9 months old and Josh was 3.5 and was about to ask his first 'why' question! :)
so..jump ahead two years and here we are....
not much has changed... :)-
these pictures were all taken Christmas Eve before we left for church....Samantha left a headband in for awhile, which was a first!
and this is my favorite....
Oh...I also made a new dish for when we got home...it was banana stuffed french toast! The recipe is its own post all together...let's just say that I made it for New Year's Day too and it keeps getting better....oh, and don't forget that it is all GFCF! :) (and low sugar!)
Our Christmas tree right before Santa arrived...
Christmas morning!!! We had a pirate!
and a Princess!
after breakfast we tackled the tree...well, not literally...but, the kids did great! I don't think we've gotten through unwrapping gifts all in one day, let alone before lunch! It normally absolutely, completely overwhelms Josh....he gets so wired that it is just not worth it for him to then have meltdown after meltdown the rest of the day or even into the next day.....BUT, he's another year older and is such a big kid! :) Anyways, here are some pictures from that....
After we ate lunch we headed up to Sarah and Chris' to have Christmas dinner with their cousins and Nana and Papa....
they loved the Angry Birds game Josh opened....it's a pretty cool board game!
Our host...
picking on dad... :)
Merry Christmas!
the end.






















































SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteyour kids are so stinkin cute! I can't get enough....maybe I'll just have to move back and come hang out with you ALL THE TIME!!!! :) LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeleteWhoa. Lots of great pictures of adorable kids. I mean really! So glad you shared the pictures. Must be a photographer in the family :)
ReplyDeletethanks guys!! and there's a whole other post coming just for the bouncy house!! :) HA!
ReplyDeleteYes Kristen that would be super nice. :):):)
ReplyDeleteOh, what fabulous pictures!! I can't wait to show Bill. We are getting so excited for next weekend! My how Josh and Sam have grown and you are capturing such expressions!!!
ReplyDelete