Sunday, September 25, 2011

Welcome Home Dad...

Here is how the day unfolded...We had Nana and Papa, Sarah and the boys, and the Boyles over to play and eat dinner before we went to the airport. It was bizarre and I honestly don't really remember that day....it went by in a haze...same as the day he left...it was all just too much...Anyways, the Tuckers met us all there and John B took pics for us and so did my mom...











 the kids did really well even though it was 8:30pm...about 2 hrs past their normal bedtime(yes, 6:30)...























































4 comments:

  1. perfect! thank you so very much :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I remember it well..... Happy , happy day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the family pic! I teared up looking at all of these. you guys are so amazing. don't know how you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah - you are welcome..if that's the only favor I can do for you..that was easy!

    Mom - I'm glad you remember it! Josh mentioned it to me in the last couple of days because he was asking me what airport we are flying out of for Annapolis! :-)

    Ali - thanks! But, I don't know how we did it either...but, by A TON of help and support from the 2 people that posted before you :) and most importantly by the grace of God...because I look back and I have NO idea how the last 12 months just happened! ;)-

    ReplyDelete