these were taken up in my room....just...right time, right moods, right lighting, and adorable kids!! :-)
Samantha will need a new wool cap(ok Becca?!?!) because she is quickly out growing this one. She likes it to go over her ears and it's just not happening any more....
Anyways...the other day when her swimsuit never got wet, I couldn't find her and she ended up being in my room with her cap on...so, it's natural to be in your swimsuit and want to wear your winter hat, right?!?! ;)
Get ready for closeups....
her personality just jumps out of these pictures...
seriously...so fun! She was trying to grab my camera lens...
AND......I couldn't resist asking Josh to play along as well...and HE DID!!!
He looks pretty good, yeah??
This picture of the two of them....I LOVE IT....you see Josh's sweet, sweet, heart and disposition....and you see Samantha's "curiousness" covered with sweetness too!
Sam kept wanting to be in Josh's 'bubble' .....I'll say it again, Sam came along at the right time in life and challenges Josh in all the right ways.....and he loves her too..
love.it.
We were ending out impromptu photo session and I snapped this picture of Josh after Sam had him laughing....
I want to blow it up!!!and this is how Sam acted....she was SO OVER having her picture taken..... ;-)
the end.




























Those are AWESOME! I totally know the feeling... sometimes good snapshots are hard to come by. :)
ReplyDeleteTears :) these have no words to describe them :) Sam hugging Josh?!?!? LOVE it
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! You're doing a great job Laura! I'm so proud of you! The Light is shining brightly through your sweet and precious family! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWhen you have one of those "not so good" days...remember this blog! Simply adorable.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful gift to receive as I turned my computer on after being "out of touch" for 10 days! Thank you!!
ReplyDelete