Easter has always been one of my favorite times of year...I'm not sure why, but I believe it has something to do with my faith! :-) As I've gotten older and my faith has strengthened, I truly enjoy celebrating the Risen King! I mean, without this...where are we and what are we?? Ok...too deep....let's switch over to adorable pics of Sam!! She played some music for us, oh, Eric had to work that Sunday and my parents were visiting us! Here's Sam dancing, pushing her new pink stroller, and laughing...leave it to Nana to make sure she has all her girly needs taken care of!! :-) Thank you!



This was the Easter egg hunt as Josh's school he goes to. He was quite proud...and then he and his buddy Andrew(also our neighbor) compared loot and I think Josh started giving him the eggs he didn't like!
Now we jump back to our house on Easter morning...Sam had some fun and my mom got better pictures of her. But, Papa and Sam had a good time hanging outside that morning. Josh got distracted by the dvds the Easter Bunny brought him and HAD to go inside, upstairs in my room, on my bed to watch them!! Nana helped him out with that and Josh enjoyed Curious George 2!! :-)
I love that you are catching us up on all the fun stuff...Sam looks so much like you did...even the scowl in the first outside picture..She's a cutie. And Josh just looks older all the time.. :) Can't wait to see you all..
ReplyDelete