Monday, November 2, 2009
Halloween....
Every year our Halloween gets longer and longer.....since every year Josh figures it out more and more....This was was just as fun as last year....(see pic below!)
Josh, of course, was with his neighborhood buddies....actually, we couldn't go trick or treating unless Andrew was with us...(very cute)....I always wonder when the time will come when Josh realizes that the other kids are actually EATING the candy instead of just putting it in their bags and taking it home and then giving it back out to the trick or treaters that come to their house! :-) This is what we did this year....anyways...he did notice that some were eating the candy, but I just promised him he could have some of his cookies and treats when we got back home that are GF/CF! He was just fine with that...but I wonder what next year will be like??
Here are some pictures are the beginning of the night...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love it! I love it! I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteMe too, me too, me too..Josh is enjoying it all...
ReplyDeleteha ha love the play by play. And have I ever mentioned how ADORABLE Sam is?! Gosh, shes soooo cute!
ReplyDelete