Sunday, August 16, 2009

Dad and Josh day....

Last Saturday, Sam and I did some shopping and then went to a baby shower...so, the boys had a day to themselves!!! Their first stop was to go down under the arch and see if they could find some rocks to throw into the river!! FYI: these pictures were taken from Eric's phone, downloaded to my computer and then uploaded here...anyways, if the pictures look a little 'off' that's why! :)
He found a ROCK to throw!!
Under the arch...(um, not the golden ones)
Watching the M-I-crooked letter-crooked letter-I-crooked letter-crooked letter-I-humpback-humpback-I River!!
After the river, they drove to the Museum of Transportation! It was one of the hottest days of the summer while they were out and about!!! Can you tell from Josh's PURPLE face?!?!! So happy to be sitting in the conductor's seat!
Just some of the trains that were there.... Can you see Josh standing next to is?!?!
Fortunately for Josh, Eric had a great idea of buying him a conductor hat! It kept him cooler and well, he can wear it for YEARS to come.... :)
Not being able to see doesn't seem to slow Josh down much... HA
SO cute!!
The train that they rode a couple of times... This is my favorite picture.....it's just so darn adorable!! Can't you just hear him saying, "CHOO CHOO!!!"

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:05 PM

    The pics of him in the hat totally crack me up!!! he is too cute :)! The trains look AWESOME, definitly have to take Andrew there soon!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rock throwing at the Arch is priceless...Who knew??? And the hat...Just the fact that he kept it on tells how much he was enjoying it :) I wanna go....

    ReplyDelete