Monday, December 3, 2007

Estes Park in November...

Josh and I made a trip out to Estes Park about a month ago!! Wow... I really need to get going on these posts!! :)
Anyways, we went out there to spend some time with my parents and friends!! We hadn't been to Colorado in almost 6 months, we won't be spending any of the holidays out there, and Eric was super busy and gone alot...so, off we went!! It was sort of a last minute trip, but, sometimes those are the best ones...especially when you need to "recharge your personal battery!"(if you know what I mean)!!HA :)
Of course we had a great time! Josh did just fine flying...I buy him a seat now(so much easier) and we use the USOs in the airports since Eric is active duty now! They are awesome...if you are active duty military/dependent of one and haven't used them before at the airports...I highly recommend them. We normally leave a donation since Eric isn't deployed, but they are so nice, free food and water, plus they all normally have an area for the little guy to run around!!
Ok...got off topic..sorry.....Colorado....we went down to Boulder for a day. I really wanted to go to the Campus Bookstore to get a new sweatshirt and stuff...also, just to walk around campus! It was a beautiful fall day and my mom and I watched Josh run around Norlin quad!!
Two of my best friends drove up to visit us too! Unfortunately we didn't get any pics(silly us), but as always...it's the BEST seeing them and makes me long for the day when we can all be close again!!(you just can't move to CA...sorry) :)
My parents, Josh, and I spent a day in town in Estes Park, drove around "the Park"(Rocky Mtn Ntl) and went to the playground! Josh and I really enjoyed hanging around their house too...plus we had about a hundred visitors at one time!!! Not people though....ELK!!! It was crazy...I have more pictures of it all....It was a great time and hopefully we'll be back in March for a wedding at the Academy!!

2 comments:

  1. Those pics are so cute! Josh is styling with his clothes. Can't wait for your next post! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Josh is getting so mature!! Miss seeing him (and you all too) and Colorado!! And we thought seeing 6 deer in our backyard was pretty special!

    Lee

    ReplyDelete