And, if you can't see the videos you can atleast look at these pics from the Scott AFB Air Show!!!
This first picture is just the base Operations building right on the flight line...plus, there was a tiny arch on the lawn and no, that's not me standing next to the stroller.
The second picture is of the thousands of people looking at the planes and there is one flying straight up on the upper right hand side.
This one is of a C-5...A couple of our really good friends fly these....it's the biggest thing there is, I think! We didn't walk all the way out there(it was way too hot) but I think you can see people standing next to it and then realize how massive it is.
How cool is this last picture...this was the first thing we saw....it's pretty cool...I can't remember what the specific name is and Eric isn't here at the moment...but, it looked fake to me at first!! :) Scroll down for 2 more pictures...
I love the videos!!! he is so cute with Gidget! and I can't believe you actually know people who fly those huge airplanes!
ReplyDelete