Thursday, May 24, 2007

The movers are gone...

I still don't have any pictures and it's been an exhausting week, but very, very fun!!! My mom came out on Saturday to hang out with Josh so that Eric and I could paint and help out with the movers unpacking. I'm not sure we would be as settled as we are right now if she hadn't been able to come stay! The movers came Monday and unloaded the truck and unpacked all the boxes...they couldn't put stuff away, but they took all the paper and boxes back with them, so that was a huge help! They've been gone now for 72 hours and my mom has been gone about 36 hours and I'd have to say that we're doing awesome!!! We love our home and the neighborhood...there's a ton of military families that it almost feels like we are living on base! We leave again next week to go back to Toledo for Eric's graduation and I will have pictures up before we go!! I think we are all adjusting well... actually, Gidget is a little confused and nervous, but each day she calms down a bit. That's all for now!! Have a wonderful Memorial Weekend whether you're in snow or sunshine...or both for some!!!! :) oh yeah...I added a new link so....check it out....they're awesome!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I saw pictures and mom told me all about it. It sounds really nice!

    ReplyDelete