Friday, March 9, 2007
How does Josh get around??? Well, if you are wondering if he has started to crawl...um, no, however he has found his own way of getting to where he wants to go!! I'm not sure what to call it, but he started doing it because he really does not like to be on his stomach. We put him on it and he immediately rolls over onto his back, goes into his 'arch', and then starts scooting around on his head!! :) I realized that we had not taken pictures of this and really wanted to so I could show him one day that he does things in his own time and way!!! :) Since he does it everyday it became nothing new to us, but then I thought that yall would like to see it as well!!! The third picture is him flapping his arms as he scoots and I think the last picture is a good depiction of him on his head!! It really is hilarious to watch!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Of course he would be so smart already that he has invented a better way to crawl (or at least a more interesting way...)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...I can't believe you have been holding back on telling/showing us probably the funniest thing I have EVER seen. I wish i could see it in person! You should definiely video it!
ReplyDeleteHe's going to hate you when he's older for putting these picture on the web!!! ;-)
ReplyDelete