Tuesday, December 5, 2006

I think it's about time to be in Colorado again! It'll be 8 months since I've been back...and a year since Eric has been there...wow...that's a long time!! I can't wait to show Josh the mountains!! Yesterday we had our first real snow since we've been back from Florida. I had Josh in the baby bjorn staring out the window watching it fall and he looked like he was watching a tennis match. His head kept turning from side to side watching the snow! It was pretty entertaining for me! These first 2 pictures were taken in Estes Park and in the Park...the last 2 are just of boulder that I have! I promise more pics of Josh this week....Nikul gave him one awesome outfit that I have to take pictures of and put up here!! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:56 AM

    Looks like a nice place to live!!!!

    ReplyDelete